Addressable Control Systems
Main technical characteristics:
- 160 4-20mA transmitters in the field (20 REM modules)
- 120 programmable outputs
- 4 VT terminal module display in the field (optional)
- PC interface for system monitor and configuration
- Four RS485 drivers, used to connect the in field devices
- Addressable Large back-lit graphic touchscreen display with plain-text readout
The CM-80 ID control unit has been designed following the functional security standards EN 61508 and the gas detection specific ones EN 50402.CM-80 ID is a programmable control system, intended to achieve the safety integrity level SIL1 (HFT=0).
The system is modular and expandable, in fact CM-80 ID central unit can manage up to 48 enose®gas transmitters with two RS-485 serial bus and also can acquire signals in 0-20mA current loop or galvanically isolated digital inputs, directly form the field or in a remote way using the remote concentrators (REM 485).
All the status relative to the inputs can be freely associated to relay logic outputs according to a cause effect matrix fully programmable.
Main System Characteristis
The CM-80 ID control unit main tecnical characteristic are:
- Two Modbus RTU RS-485 serial lines used to connect the in field devices, configurable as open or closed loop.
- Two 62.5/125um (3.5dB/Km.) fibre optic drivers (optional)
- Possibility of addressing maximum 48 enose® Gas Transmitters.
- N. 6 relay outputs (4 programmable from 2 to 5)
- Possibility of addressing maximum 7 REM-485 remote concentrators
For a total I/O expansion of:
- 42 programmable relay outputs
- 49 Threshold inputs in 0-20mA current loop
- 14 opto isolated digital inputs
- 24 Vcc 20W Internal battery charger power pack
Available in various configurations:
- For DIN bar mouting
- In box for wall mounting
- In Rack 19”
- REM485-ID enose®
Remote concentrator for addressable EXcetera or CM-80 ID systems.
These modules allow the system I/O expansion and the distribution of the system power supplies.
Every module has
- :n. 8 4-20mA inputs
- n. 2 opto isolated digital inputs
- n. 8 relay outputs
- Two Modbus RTU RS-485 serial lines, confugurable as open or closed loop
- Two 62.5/125um (3,5dB/Km.) fiber optic drivers
- 24Vcc 20W battery charger power pack