PARK4/TWINPARK GAS TRANSMITTERS with enose® Technology
NEW TWIN-PARK: double channel gas detector for car parking areas conceived to detect two gases simultaneously: two toxic (CO and NO2) or one toxic and one combustible (CO + LPG or Gasoline Vapours).
APPLICATIONS Car parking places monitoring combustible gases, and toxic gases emissions, specific detection of Carbon Monoxide (CO), and Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- Microprocessor based
- Sensor self diagnosis and digital algorithm for signal conditioning
- Highly immune to false alarms
- Low Power consumption
- Automatic ZERO and SPAN adjustment
- No user adjustment are required
- 4-20 mA analogic output
- "One Person" calibration procedure
- Small size
- Sensors Catalityc pellistor or electrochemical cell
- Degree of protection IP65
- Short-term repeatability ±2% FSD 60 min.
- Long-term repeatability ±3% FSD 3 months.
- Accuracy (linearity) ±5% FSD